* Does our situation require NEW RULES specifically for our situation?* Does our situation require a NEW INTERPRETATION of Islam?
* Does it mean we can mould a NEW IDENTITY based on these changed rules and situations?
* Or should we stick to past norms and traditions established centuries ago?
* What happens when our Islamic tradition and practice CONFLICT with modern western identity, its economy and legal systems?
Muslims living in the west today often find themselves in a difficult position. As an Ummah, we have never before experienced the existence we find ourselves in today. It is a situation which
* SPEAKER: Ustadh Rian Wiramihardja.
Organised by: Hizb ut Tahrir Australia.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply